About Our Residential Care Homes
Specialist care homes for people with learning disabilities, behaviours that challenge and other complex needs.
A warm, safe and supportive environment
All Care Expertise Residential Care Homes offer excellent facilities and a safe and secure environment for clients. Services and facilities at all the residential care home properties include:
- Pre-admission assessment to determine individual needs
- Specialist, expert care and therapies for a range of complex conditions
- Individual care programmes with key workers assigned to each individual
- Meaningful activities
- 24 hour cover, including waking night staff
- An adaptable and flexible approach
- Choice of freshly prepared, nutritional meals
- Well kept gardens and outdoor areas
- Community integration programmes
- Skills & Development centre
- Mini bus for outings
- Access to external health care services as needed, including GP’s, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Psychiatrists, Dental and Nursing services.
- Access to local places of worship, leisure/shopping facilities and good transport links.
In addition sensory room facilities are available in the homes managing challenging behaviour and TEACCH, PECS and other techniques are used (see Methodologies)
Client Groups Supported
Care Expertise supports people with:
- Learning Disabilities
- Autism & other Developmental Disorders
- Mental Health needs
- Communication needs
- Sensory needs
We have 4 Residential Care Homes:
A residential care home in Norbury, South London with 11 beds, some ensuite, for adults with moderate to severe learning disabilities and mental health issues. >> read more
A residential care home in West Croydon with 7 ensuite rooms for adults with severe learning disabilities and behaviours that challenge. >> read more
A residential care home in Thornton Heath with 7 ensuite rooms for adults with severe learning disabilities and behaviours that challenge. >> read more
A residential care home in Wembley Park, North London, with 11 beds for adults with severe autism and behaviours that challenge >> read more
Visit the Referrals page for details of how to apply.
What Clients Say
“The Home is comfortable and clean with friendly staff, and the care and support are excellent” - Sister of Resident